Thursday, April 4, 2013

~ Thanks to Google & Mr Hubby......

My main task is involved in system support.....Sometimes we encountered problem for the first time and we don't know what goes wrong...today, the system Ok,,suddenly fail the next day without any changes made...

Well for the last few days, I'm trying to setup a new testing server with minimal document provided.
Alhamdulillah, after a few trial, with help from mr google and mr hubby the installation is successful.

Me and my hubby work in the same line..So, everyday during dinner after work, we will share our work related problem and I always seek for his opinion and recommendation. Not to mention he had develop a few small projects to ease my daily work. Instead of stay up the whole night to update, with just 1 click, work completed......

I love uu................ mmuuaahs:)


No comments: