Nanti nak try recipe ni lak..
Recipe: Meatball / Meatloaf Mixture
- 4 pounds ground beef
- 3 cups bread crumbs
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Don’t mix too much, just enough to distribute ingredients throughout mixture.
- Form into meatballs or divide into four parts and form four meatloaves. These are not very salty meatballs, since you will serve them with sauce or gravy.
- For meatballs, bake in 350° oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through for meatballs. Cool, label, and freeze.
- For meatloaves, wrap, label and freeze. When ready to serve, thaw and bake 45-60 minutes or until cooked through.
Credit to: http://lifeasmom.com/