Thursday, December 6, 2012

~ Naik pangkat???

Lagi 23 hari, saya akan naik pangkat....
Tapi kali ni klu boleh saya tak nak the increment...itu klu boleh la kan..masalahnya..siapalah kita nak menolak ketentuanNya....

Yup, lagi 23 hari, I'm no more in late 20's group...I'll be proud 30yrs mother of 3 heroes.....huhuhu...

Before we talk about next year resolution....which I already have several things on my mind....the 1st and foremost....yg paling...paling...paling....penting sekali I really need to do something to my BMI...my weight especially....

For the past 2 yrs, I really enjoy my life....sangat bergembira sedar tak sedar I've increase 10kg in 2yrs time....which is 5kg per year...klu tak sedar diri dari sekarang, I bet I will be in 'OBESITY' group next year......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......................I need to change......I need to start NOW or NEVER...

Kick off project TODAY...hopefully tidaklah 'hangat2 tahi ayam'.....tak yah tunggu sampai taun depan....If I can really loose 1kg in a month pun dah ok....This is my first target....I shall reveal the result early next year.....

I will start with proper and healthy meal..cut down high calories food intake......no food after 7pm...drink plenty of plain water...ni cabaran yg plg BESAR as normally I only drink 1-2 cups or NONE.

Untuk memulakan program diet..I google to search on diet plan, exercise and so on..

Found out a really good diet info...
Check it out here

* Klu tak jadi jugak my diet plan, ada satu je lagi diet plan yg plg berkesan at least to me...LOST 10KG in 44 DAYS.......dah 2 kali guna plan ni dan terbukti berkesan.....So, klu next year tak capai target jugak...I'll switch to plan B which is suppose to kick off in 2015...heheheh....

No comments: