Tuesday, July 8, 2008

~It's Half Year Already!!!!

Hmm...kejap jer masa berlalu...dah masuk July... Meaning that it's half year of 2008 already....I think it's time to revise back what have been done and what haven't done yet.. I bet my list of haven't done yet will be longer...huhuhu....

1. Walk-in Closet...ni tak start pun lagi...target weekend ni mesti buat...mcm2 dah beli..

2. Masuk opis awal..so that boleh blk awal..kemas2..masak dinner..then baru ambik Adam...ni pun harapan tinggal harapan...ish..camne nak bangun awal ek...huhuhu....I need super duper alarm clock...bak kata my adik..gempa bumi pun tak sedar...yeahh..it's me bila dah tido...


3. Cut down budget on shopping...yup...I have 3 full wardrobe of clothes..but still pening kepala what to wear every morning and when outing...

4. Iron all office attire for 1 week...hmm..i don't like ironing...dulu sempat gak iron..sejak ada Adam ni time very limited...(alasan ok...)

5. Settle my credit card bills...still working on it..my target is to settle it at least by mid of next year...start from this months...i've stopped using my CC accept for fuel..At least when it's time for us to add a new family member, we will free from CC debt...


I think for now 5 are enough....Will work on this 5 things this few months left in 2008...


Every month my husband will sit in front of PC doing budget planning for the family :) And he will headache every time looks at his wife CC bills

No comments: